For the next few days, we will be providing daily tips for nannies and household employee's, when it comes to the interview process...
"You Never Get a Second Chance to Make a First Impression."
TIP #1 "Appearance"
- You are a nanny. Dress like one! Slacks with a nice blouse, a knee-length dress, clean closed-toe shoes. Remember (depending upon the age of the kids, you may want to get down on the floor and play). Keep it modest, simple, and clean.
- Presentation. Always arrive fresh, clean, and well put together. People notice details, make sure your hair is clean, brushed, finger nails are clean and groomed.
- Do not wear acrylic nails.
- Do not wear perfume or scented lotions. Many people have allergies to these products.
- Do not heels over 2 inches or flip-flops.
- Cover any visible tattoos.