Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's and grandpa's in the world today!


One of our VIP mom's said, "Our legacy to our kids will be our "presence" NOT "presents"! Let's enjoy the pampering but understand and be reminded of the impact..."


I am blessed and honored to say I have the BEST father EVER! When I was little my dad was my soccer coach, as I got older he became my basketball coach and took me to my first Laker game. :) When I reached high school my dad was the #1 Team Parent, taking the team to out of town tournaments, coordinating fundraisers, and attending every game possible. In college my dad was extremely supportive and always available to talk when I called home. In my adult years my dad has been extremely supportive of my marriage, my career choices, and the decision to own and operate VIP Nannies Inc., Household Staffing! My dad has always been a part of my life and I attribute who I am today by the PRESENCE of my dad in my life. Enough bragging! I Love you dad and wish you a very, very Happy Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment