Sunday, November 24, 2013

Yummy Gluten Free Cookies, Muffins, & More!!!

Every Sunday my family and I go to the Studio City Farmers Market.  We pick up our fresh produce for the week, my husband gets a breakfast burrito, occasionally we buy some tamales, and we ALWAYS buy something from The Good Cookies, http://thegoodcookies.com.  You can't miss the Good Cookies and their bright pink booth.  My son, Chase, now knows their booth as "The Pink Ladies."  The Good Cookies are all GLUTEN FREE & DELICIOUS!!!  In the past I have had my fair share of disgusting, dry, mediocre gluten-free treats to say the least.  But the Good Cookies are THE BOMB and I just had to share with you.  Some of our favorites include:

1. The Almond Bar
2. Donut Holes.  Yes, I said it- Gluten Free Delicious Donut Holes.  (pictured below)
3. Banana-Blueberry Muffins
**They make an excellent loaf of bread too**

No comments:

Post a Comment