Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Quick Pop Maker- A MUST for summer time fun!


I've been wanting to make homemade popsicles for a long time. You know, fresh fruit pops, no cane sugar, no corn syrup, or artificial ingredients they put in popsicles these days. I've been looking for the best pop maker, and finally found it at the Brookstone store in our local mall.
Zoku Quick Pop Maker for $50. At first thought it was a total impluse buy, but when I got home, read the directions, and made my first batch of pops- AMAZING!! You can make pops within 15-20 minutes (depending on the type of pops you decide to make.) Yes, I said "type of pops." Zoku has a pop recipe book for $16.95, or do like I did and go online for great pop recipes.


Parents & Nannies- this is a MUST have for summer time fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment