Thursday, January 27, 2011

DEMA: Domestic Estate Managers Association

Last night I had the honor of attending the DEMA: Domestic Estate Managers Association chapter meeting at the Baltus in West Hollywood. The room was filled with private service professionals- let me repeat PROFESSIONALS- who have a passion for the private service industry.
We heard from Charles MacPherson from The Charles MacPherson Academy for Butlers & House Managers in Toronto, Canada. Mr. MacPherson educated many of us in the room on the history of the private service industry and where we are headed.
We encourage all private service professionals to join DEMA www.domesticmanagers.com a wonderful organization!!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard amazing things about this company from several of the baby nurses in Los Angeles that I work with. I was really impressed by what I heard, too. Props on running such a dedicated service.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Thiago. We're happy to hear about the positive buzz. We hope to meet you soon!

      Delete